This unique service is designed to bridge the gap for members with more advanced conditions and those who prefer to work with their Primary MD, instead of participating in our Comprehensive program. This exam option involves less time commitment for members, but provides tremendous value to member and Plan Sponsor by:
- Reporting health status results well above and beyond the very limited follow-up provided by the MDs office
- Increasing the understanding of exam results and the importance of follow-up on medical recommendations made
- Reducing the number, severity and cost of cases
- Delivering a Personal Health Report and Risk Profile
- Providing a personalized Results Review and Coaching Session for each participating member
- Reporting valuable aggregate data to the Plan Sponsor
To participate in our Primary MD exam, members simply call Health Dynamics to request their packet, complete the enclosed Health History Questionnaire, visit their doctor for their annual preventive care exam and ask their doctor to fill out the one-page Exam Data Form. Once the packet is received by Health Dynamics, we produce the member’s Personal Health Report, meet telephonically to review their results, and provide expert guidance for any suggested health improvements or recommended follow-up care.